Trash Review
Here are some of my thoughts of this wonderful book, Trash by Andy Mulligan. Its a story of three dump boys, Raphael, Gardo and Rat. Living and working on mountains of trash,a lifetime of picking through trash. One day, they found something amazing, a deadly secret. From that moment they're lives were in danger.With danger behind them,the boys run from the city's dirty dumps to its wealthy, rich avenues. They need a miracle.
I think it was an outstanding book, with a lot of suspense making you read more.
Also it gives you insight to the live these dump boys has to endure everyday. Collecting rubbish trying to live off any trash they can turn into cash.
For more information check out this website:
http://www.andymulliganbooks.com/trash/

I like your blog because it is well written and shown
BalasHapusI agree with that you my smart guy! That book is amazing, because there are three guys work in the dumpsite.
BalasHapusThank you Melissa and Rebecca for your thoughts, and I agree that the book was very good its plot and ending were very seductive.
BalasHapusThank you Melissa and Rebecca, I agree the book was outstanding the plot and ending made it very seductive.
BalasHapus