Minggu, 01 Desember 2013

Life Changing Events

Trash: What events changed the three boys forever...


To be honest with you, the audience, the whole book was an experience for them I mean do I really have to mention it, but some were bigger than, here is a Top 5 list of my own opinion of the most life-changing event that build upon their character.

5. A day turned far from ordinary

Yes, as you can see by the title I am only referring to one possible location the first Chapter of the book, Trash. Although their is not much character change it is the foundation of all future events. It was the day Raphael found the bag, and discovering the money found in it. In here we can see that Raphael was pressured by the decision of giving it away or to keep it and to make cautious decisions.

4. Railroad to Trust

This is the scene were they open the locker of Jose Angelico. In this scene all the characters Raph, Gardo and Rat gained a new found trust. Raph and Gardo were able to believe Rat and his knowledge about the key, and Rat was able to built one of his only relationships.

3. Captured & Tortured

Here is the scene were Raphael was caught by the police and was almost beaten to death. Although it might not be the most positive scene it gave key development not only to Raph but Gardo and Rat as well. In here Raph gained respect for Jose Angelico and a determination to solve the mystery. As he returned back to Behala, Rat and Gardo also gained a much stronger ambition to solve this mystery, as it was worth risking their lives.

2. A stash load of cash

Almost to the end of the countdown and the book,  here is the scene when Raph, Rat, Gardo and Pia was faced with a decision that would ultimately change the ending of their story. Faced with the decision to give away the money or to keep it all, I can agree that they made the right decision, they gave 5 million dollars of the cash to the Mission School and all around Behala. I believe that relief had spread over them as the mystery has finally been solved.

1: New Friends and New Beginnings

Last but not least the gang has to say goodbye to their homes, friends, family and everything they once knew. As being around the same age as them I can't imagine leaving my life and jumping straight into a new one. I believe especially for Raph and Gardo the pain was hard to bear. After all they had a new life in Sampalo and this would be a beginning of a new story.


Although there is definitely more situations that were life-changing these are my Top 5, the whole book has been a crazy roller coaster of ups and downs that lead into anew, wonderful life for them. Throughout the book I can see many developments and emotions arise, anger, frustration, friendship, freedom are just some that cover it. I hope you enjoy this new post and please remember to comment!











Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar