Selasa, 12 November 2013

Fundraising: Second-Hand Store

In school we started a project to sell things at a stall to raise money for charity. They're were many stalls such as drinks and cake, but the idea that popped out of my head was 'Second-Hand Store!' I thought it was a great idea and also my friends, I love selling old stuff such as books and games so it was like a match made in heaven

Preparation

Now it was time to turn my dream into a reality. First off we decided what to sell and when, me and my friends decided to start selling on Wednesday 13th of November. We also started to make posters and a price list. So there was only one thing left to do, THE PRODUCT. We all got our stuff from what we had from home, my mum was very supportive and told me to sell all these sort of furniture and baby clothes, while my friends brought books, games and clothes.

After all these preparation I was excited for Wednesday!

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar