Selasa, 12 November 2013

THE BIG DAY: My Second-Hand Store

Well today was Wednesday and it was time to start selling! We set up our stall around 12'o clock noon, displaying our items getting change, and suddenly a huge wave of people started to swarm all around, students, teachers, staff they all went to see our stall. I have to admit at first it was very confusing people here and there wanting to buy our items, there was a lot of bargaining but at the end of the day it was a success!

Summary

Afterwards we counted our cash, we raised around 300000 rupiah, but even thought it was quiet a lot of money I was a bit disappointed,  I originally thought we had more money but there wasn't so it was quiet troublesome, but our teacher said that there's no worth in worrying about it. Then I thought to myself I'll do better tomorrow.

Overall, I was happy with our stall opening and I feel proud that I raised this money for charity, but this just keeps me more motivated for tomorrow.

Future Resolution
We all decided that we had to improve in our money management, so we decided one person to take in the money, also we needed to display our items neater, so it will be more appealing.


Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar