Second-Hand Stall: Bargain Day
This Wednesday 20th November, my Second-Hand stall made its final sale. It was the greatest outcome by far compared to the first day when our in-experience got the better of us, and the poor sales we had on further sales. I guess it was probably because we lowered our prices as this would be the last day of our stall, never less we sold most of our items, I have to admit I bought some books from the stall as well.I had a great time working at the Second-hand sale and the benefit of our donations to the community, I hope i can do something like this in the future, and it might not be a second-hand stall, I could be selling cakes or drinks later on.
Nathan that was a good idea making the price lower. It might have been that not many people feel comfortable with the second hand stuff because they are already used once but really good choice you made there i think
BalasHapusI agree, the price was a bit to expensive for some people, although after we lowered it business was booming
BalasHapus